Femeda Ltd takes individual’s privacy very seriously and is committed to managing personal data in a transparent way which gives the individual control over the personal information held about them and, where possible, what we do with it.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Femeda, a private limited company, Company Number 04585850.
WHO’S THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller is Femeda Ltd, registered office: Unit 9, Nelson Park Network Centre, Colbourne Avenue, Nelson Park, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WD.
HOW TO CONTACT US
FAO: The Data Protection Manager
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Femeda collects only information that is necessary to our business with you. The types of information we collect about you depends on the nature of your interactions with us. Depending on the circumstances, we collect any of the following: Customers: Your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and business/company information. Enquirers: Your name and contact details for the communication(s) and/or information you have elected to receive from us Job applicants: If you apply for a job with us, your CV, work history, educational details and the role you’re applying for. When you visit our site we will automatically collect technical data from you including IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
When you give us your personal data we will only use it to pursue our legitimate business interests, to fulfil a legal obligation and/or a contractual obligation. Legitimate business interest include marketing our products, information about them and information about our other activities that we believe may be of interest to you. We will only contact you in this way if you have expressly requested us to do so or have given us consent to do so. Information we send you may include :
- invitations to events
- e-bulletins and newsletters
- communications we think are relevant to the services or news that you have requested or engaged with us about We use the information we collect about you for the purposes described below:
- for internal record keeping and research purposes and to improve our services
- to process your booking
- to process your order
- to process your job application
- to comply with our legal obligations Femeda won’t share your personal information with third parties; transfer your personal data internationally; or use your data for automatic profiling. Femeda does not hold any special categories of data for our customers, enquirers or subscribers, or for any attendees at events hosted by us, or that we are hosting with partners.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
We (and many of our external third parties) are based within the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal information will not usually involve a transfer of data outside of the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal information outside of the EEA, we ensure it is protected by making sure at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- by transferring your personal information to a country that has been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection by the European Commission;
- by using specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give your personal information the same protection it has.
When you’ll hear from us
We will keep you up to date with Femeda’s news, plus other occasional news items. We will not bombard you with emails. If you no longer want to hear from us, you can opt out by sending an email email@example.com, or by post to Unit 9, Nelson Park Network Centre, Colbourne Avenue, Nelson Park, Cramlington, Northumberland, NE23 1WD.
We share personal information with any third parties who provide services to us: Marketing & Fulfilment: Precision Marketing Group Ltd HR Services: Beaumont Associates (Northumberland) Ltd
You have various rights under the data protection laws, which you can exercise by contacting us. The easiest way to do this is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to erasure
You have the right to require us to erase your personal information which we are handling in the following circumstances:
- where we no longer need to use your personal information for the reasons we told you we collected it for;
- where we needed your consent to use your personal information, you have withdrawn your consent and there is no other lawful way we can continue to use your personal information;
- when you object to our use of your personal information and we have no compelling reason to carry on handling it;
- if our handling of your personal information has broken the law; and
- when we must erase your personal information to comply with a law we are subject to.
Right to complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, which is the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting other sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary to enable us to provide the services that you have engaged with us for, taking into consideration the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal information, the risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the reasons why we handle your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. However, where we have a legal obligation to retain information for a specified time and purpose we will abide by that obligation. We will explain and make this clear to you when first engage with us/use our services/products or are employed by us.